LEADERS IN DERMATOPATHOLOGY
Our commitment to dermatopathology is backed by a team of board-certified dermatopathologists who provide expertise in diagnosing diseases of the skin and soft tissue, the use of advanced diagnostic technologies and a proficient support staff dedicated to serving our clients and their patients.
Highly Trained and Experienced Board-Certified Dermatopathologists
- Including two board-certified in both Dermatology and Dermatopathology
- Regularly consult with experts and participate in consensus conferences at leading institutions to assist with difficult or unusual cases to ensure the ultimate in diagnostic accuracy
- Have held, or currently hold, faculty positions at respected academic institutions, including The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and MD Anderson Cancer Center
- More than 30% of all cases are reviewed by more than one Dermatopathologist, including all melanomas and unusual or rare skin cancers, far surpassing government requirements
Comprehensive Test Menu
- Wide array of dermatopathology testing, including advanced testing and molecular diagnostics
- Clinically valuable approach to diagnosing hair disorders by incorporating a full evaluation of the dermoepidermal junction as well as horizontally oriented sections through the breadth of each follicular unit
- Distinct method of handling nail biopsies to enable a precise diagnosis through optimal orientation at the time of gross
We process specimens and return results in a quick time frame to give clinicians the information they need to treat their patients appropriately.
We uphold the highest standards in quality for our clinicians and their patients.
We foster a personalized relationship with each client to ensure the highest level of service.