LEADERS IN GASTROINTESTINAL PATHOLOGY
Our commitment to gastrointestinal pathology is backed by a team of board-certified pathologists who provide vital and conclusive diagnostic information to ensure appropriate treatment for those evaluating and treating gastrointestinal and colo-rectal conditions. We integrate the latest advanced testing and emerging science into daily practice, ensuring that physicians and patients have access to the most informative and relevant gastrointestinal pathology diagnostic information available.
Highly Trained and Experienced Board-Certified Pathologists
- Subspecialty trained in Gastrointestinal pathology
- Regularly consult with experts and participate in consensus conferences at leading institutions to assist with difficult or unusual cases to ensure the ultimate in diagnostic accuracy
- Have trained or held faculty positions at respected academic institutions, including Harvard Medical School, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and MD Anderson Cancer Center
- More than 30% of all cases are reviewed by more than one pathologist, including all new diagnoses of malignancy, far surpassing government standards
Comprehensive Test Menu
- Utilizing the latest advances in immunohistochemistry, special stains and molecular diagnostics, we provide a comprehensive evaluation of neoplastic, inflammatory, and infectious conditions of the luminal gastrointestinal tract, pancreas, liver and gallbladder
We process specimens and return results in a quick time frame to give clinicians the information they need to treat their patients appropriately.
We uphold the highest standards in quality for our clinicians and their patients.
We foster a personalized relationship with each client to ensure the highest level of service.