Excellence in Sub-Specialized Pathology
- Board-certified pathologists who are highly trained and specialized in the areas in which they render a diagnosis
- Regularly collaborate with other experts to ensure the ultimate in diagnostic excellence
- Provide clear and concise reports to clinicians, enabling them to make the right clinical recommendations
- Personalized service and availability to discuss cases anytime
- Prioritize patient care and safety by adhering to the highest standards of quality assurance
Focus on Client and Patient Service
Generally provide results within 1-2 days of specimen receipt
- Several customized options for report delivery including faxing, automatic transfer into EMR systems and online portal access
- Office and lab staff are always on hand to answer questions and assist clinicians and patients
- Extensive in-network insurance coverage with all of the large insurance companies and many smaller insurers
- Billing department with extensive experience dealing with the complexities of insurance billing and working with patients to understand bills and make payments
We process specimens and return results in a quick time frame to give clinicians the information they need to treat their patients appropriately.
We uphold the highest standards in quality for our clinicians and their patients.
We foster a personalized relationship with each client to ensure the highest level of service.