LEADERS IN GENITOURINARY PATHOLOGY
Our commitment to genitourinary pathology is backed by a team of board-certified pathologists who provide vital and conclusive diagnostic information to ensure appropriate treatment for those evaluating and treating disorders of the urinary tract and male reproductive organs including the prostate gland, bladder, kidney, testis, and penis. We integrate the latest advanced testing and emerging science into daily practice, ensuring that physicians and patients have access to the most informative and relevant genitourinary pathology diagnostic information available.
Highly Trained and Experienced Board-Certified Pathologists
- Highly experienced in Genitourinary pathology
- Regularly consult with experts and participate in consensus conferences at leading institutions to assist with difficult or unusual cases to ensure the ultimate in diagnostic accuracy
- Have trained or held faculty positions at respected academic institutions, including Harvard Medical School, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and MD Anderson Cancer Center
- More than 30% of all cases are reviewed by more than one pathologist, including all new diagnoses of malignancy, far surpassing government standards
Comprehensive Test Menu
- Utilizing the latest advances in immunohistochemistry, special stains and molecular diagnostics, we provide a comprehensive evaluation of neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the urinary tract and male reproductive organs, including the prostate gland
We process specimens and return results in a quick time frame to give clinicians the information they need to treat their patients appropriately.
We uphold the highest standards in quality for our clinicians and their patients.
We foster a personalized relationship with each client to ensure the highest level of service.